Special banking offer for Hardhatters
- Specialist providers for small businesses
- Save up to £750 a year in transaction charges and lost interest
- Easy to set up
- Up to four per cent gross interest
- 30 free transaction each month
- Visa debit/cash withdrawal card available
- Minimum opening balance of £500
Hardhatter and Coulson Pritchard are offering contractors and small businesses in the construction industry a banking service designed to meet their needs.
For years, small businesses have been forgotten between the personal accounts and the big business accounts in some banks. But with this specialist account your business banking interests come first with a bank that understands your needs.
Some small companies are still paying unnecessary banking charges; receiving no interest on their business accounts; high transaction charges and fixed monthly fees.
If you are in that situation, consider this option which could save you between £300 and £750 a year from lost interest and transaction charges.
The bank to meet your needs
Hardhatter through its partners at Coulson Pritchard Associates have teamed up with Cater Allen Banking Services (formerly Fleming Premier Bank) who are owned by Abbey National plc, to provide an account that is easy to set up, pays up to 4.00 per cent (gross) and provides up to 30 transactions free of charge per month. A visa debit/cash withdrawal card is also available.
This account is available to all contractors/freelancers operating as limited companies, partnership, limited liability partnerships or sole traders.
What does this unique account offer your business
|Reserve Account - Interest Rates (% p.a.)|
|Balance||% Gross||% AER *||% Net|
|Rates are as at October 12 2005.|
|No interest paid on balances below £5,000|
In addition to higher interest rates, Cater Allen Private Bank:
- Chequebook, Gold VISA Debit Card/ATM Card
- Unlimited direct debits and standing orders/30 cheques per month
- Monthly bank statements
- Minimum opening balance is £500 (interest will not accrue until £5000 is in the account) A £10 monthly charge will be levied if account does not have a minimum of £5000 in the account after one month of opening up the account
- No penalties or notice for withdrawals
- No fees for cheque deposits via Royal Bank Scotland Branches
How to Apply
To apply please click here to download (153Kb - approx 10 sec download) the application form.
New Money Laundering Regulations have been implemented in recent years and therefore you will need to follow the simple application process very strictly:
- 1. Ensure you write 53443196 in the Introducer No. box in the top right-hand corner of the form. This application cannot be processed without this number.
- 2. Complete Part 1 'About your account'. Tick whether you are a partnership; limited company, limited liability partnership or sole trader. Tick the Reserve Account and the facilities you require. The minimum opening balance for Shout99/CPA customers has been negotiated to just £500 (£2,500 if you require a debit card from day one). You can send a personal or existing company cheque with the completed appliction form to open the account.
- 3. Complete Part 2 'Your Account Details'
- 4. Complete Part 3 'Visa business deferred'
- 5. Complete Part 4 'Current Banking Details'
- 6. Complete Part 5 'Taxation Status'
- 7. Ignore Part 6 'Asset 30 Income facility'
- 8. Ignore Part 7 'Term Deposit only'
- 9.Ignore Part 8 'Professional Advisers Details. CPA will complete that section.
- 10. Complete Part 9 'Questionnaire'
- 11. Complete Part 10 'Account Mandate and Declaration
- 12. Complete Part 11 'Authorised Signatories
- 13. Complete Part 12 'Personal Details for all signatories/directors with over 20 per cent capital. Most freelancers have only first and second to complete.
- 14. Complete Part 13 'Documentation Requirements'. Please note for all applications you will need to accompany the form with two of the following: (must be originals not photocopies)
- Credit Card Statements (no more than three months old)
- Bank or Building Society Business Statement (no more than three months old)
- Council Tax Bill (current year)
- Recent Utility Bill (no more than three months old)
- Inland Revenue Notice of Coding (latest)
- Recent Mortgage Statement
- Relevant documents for with Limited Company/Limited Liability Partnership. Partnership of Sole Trader.
- 15. When you have completed the application, please send the form and the required documents, together with a cheque made payable to the name of the account you are opening - e.g. ABC Limited for a minimum amount of £500 to open your account; post to:
Banking Services Section
Coulson Pritchard Associates Ltd
15 Peppercorns Lane
- 16. Your account will usually be set up in approximately seven days and Cater Allen will advise you direct and return your proof of ID documents.
- 17. If you have any questions please call Coulson Pritchard Associates on 01480 470220, or send an email to email@example.com, quoting 'Hardhatter offer'.
Thank you for arranging your account with Hardhatter and Coulson Pritchard Associates.
We use 3rd party suppliers for the provision of certain Hardhatter products and services.
View the terms and conditions.
Provided in association with Coulson Pritchard Associates.